Welcome to Eulinda Engineering!
Eulinda Engineering is a medium enterprise which became an active registered company in 1977. It has been serving industries and farmers in the Zululand area and beyond for the past 30 years and also exports to Mauritius.
• Light fabrication
• Precision machining
• Gear cutting, CNC and Lathe work
• Manufacturers of TomCat (oilfilled) axles.3.5 & 2.5 ton axels.
• FAD Axles (mechanical disc brakes and drum braked) and spares
• Marine axles
• Agricultural Equipment (Jackable winches, crown wheels, worm shafts, tractor hooks and bugle eyes)
• Aluminium & cast-iron welding
• Refurbishment of trolley Jacks
• 3 X Okuma CNCs
• 2 X large milling machines
• 4 X Bridgeport milling machines
• 1 X 3m center lathe
• 3 x 2m center lathes
• 3 x 1.5m center lathes
• stick, CO2 and argon welding machines
• 2 X automatic cut-off saws
• 2 x surface grinders
• 1 X Sunderland gear cutter
• 1x EDM Spark eroder
• 1 X large pedestal drill
• various small drills